- News information Taiwan Keeps Tier 1 ranking in Trafficking in Persons Report for 11 consecutive years
- News information Foreigners (migrant workers included) whose Alien Resident Certificates (ARCs) are about to expire can apply for another extension for 30 days if they lack of other legitimate resident reasons and are unable to leave Taiwan as well.
- News information We Are Family Photo Essay Competition 2020
- News information Migrant workers without violation of law and whereabouts unknown whose Alien Resident Certificates expire on or after March 31, 2020, can apply for a special departure date extension for 30 days if they are unable to leave Taiwan due to flight bans.
- News information Fourth automatic 30-day extension for foreigners entering Taiwan on or before March 21 with visa waiver, visitor visa, or landing visa (no application required) (overstayers excepted)